News and Updates
- Research turns trauma healing into art form
- Gen Z: Understanding relationship preferences
- CBC Radio: Celebrating 100 years of nursing education in London
- What the coronavirus emergency declaration means for Canada
- CIHR grant bolsters Western-led MSK network
- Exercise boosts memory like caffeine
We acknowledge that Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek (Ah-nish-in-a-bek), Haudenosaunee (Ho-den-no-show-nee), Lūnaapéewak (Len-ahpay- wuk) and Attawandaron (Add-a-won-da-run) peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples (e.g. First Nations, Métis and Inuit) whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors of our society.